Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
SentinelMED collects and uses users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about them selves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide will be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Users may also receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information stored on our site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
SentinelMED never sells, trades, or rents users personal identification information to others. We may share generic demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above. SentinelMED will honor all legal requirements relating to the privacy of medical/health information that apply in any state or country where SentinelMED operates or does business.
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, vendors, sponsors, or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site. Additionally, these sites or services, including content and links, may be changing constantly. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance to those changes.